Polar King Mobile recommends following the E-Track manufacturers’ specifications; however, it is important to ensure the proper fastener length is used to avoid damaging your Polar King Mobile trailer.
- Wood Reinforcement: 3/4" plywood
- Fastener: #12 or #14 x 3/4" Wood Screws
- Fastener Spacing: End holes and every 2-5 holes
Installing Your E-Track System
- Gather all tools, fasteners, and wood screws specified by the E-Track Manufacturer.
- Locate the raised horizontal section of the sidewall.
- Measure the desired length of your E-Track.
- Once your measurements are complete, follow the manufacturers spacing requirements and fasten one screw of one end of the E-Track. (Polar King Mobile recommends pre-drilling and putting silicone caulk into the holes before inserting the fasteners to seal the wall penetrations. Take care when installing the fasteners so not to strip the screw threads or wood reinforcement.)
- Ensure the E-Track is straight and level and fasten the other end.
- Continue until all fasteners are installed. (Polar King Mobile recommends every 2-5 holes.)
Now that your E-Track system has been successfully installed, you can begin to mount your cargo,
products, or other accessories.